1. The altitude shall not exceed 3000m;
2. There is no conductive dust and corrosive flammable and explosive gas in the surrounding air environment;
3. The height above the ground is 0-30m, and the maximum wind speed is 35m/s; The height above the ground is 30-50m, and the maximum wind speed is 45m/s.
4. The earthquake intensity shall not exceed magnitude 5;
5. The annual temperature difference ratio is within -5℃+ 45 ℃.
How it works
When HRW12 drop type fuse works, the moving contact is pushed into the groove part of the static contact pressing reed, and the spring force on the pressing reed is firmly stuck in the pressing spring.When the short-circuit current passes through the fuse link, an arc will be generated. The steel paper tube inside the tube will generate a lot of gas under the action of the arc, and the arc will be used to extinguish when the current passes zero. As the fuse link is fused, the pressing reed rapidly pushes out the moving contact under the action of spring force, which makes the fuse tube drop rapidly, breaks the circuit, and cuts off the faulty line or equipment.